Monday, January 20, 2014

Toni Bratincevic's art

Toni Bratincevic is an artist like other artists. Of course not! If he was just an ordinary artist he wouldn't be on this website. Toni is the Artist. His talent and hard work took him all the way to where he is today. And we are all proud of him, aren't we? May the force be with you and keep up inspiring other with your work. Good luck Toni!












Bigraphy: 

 My name is Toni Bratincevic, I was born in 1977 in the central European country Croatia in town called Split. During my first 20 years I lived in a small town next to Split called Kastel Sucurac.

Since a very young age I was always passionate about computer generated art. I remember seeing some of the first rendered images on Amiga 500 computer that my friend had, those were the moments when I started realizing what I want to do in my life. I started my 3D exploration with 3D Studio 2.0 on 486 PC when I was 17 years old.

 During that time I had black and white monitor and I remember running to my friends place to see my images in color, I was just guessing what colors to use on my home computer. Later I started using POVRay where I produced dozens of images. Since my parents were not able to afford good university for art outside of Croatia, I decided to go to university for Information Science in northern part of the country. 

During the time when I was studying, I learned on my own everything about 3D graphics, sometimes staying up even until 4pm in the morning to absorb every bit of information I needed. My passion and commitment in the end resulted in good career, working for some of the best Croatian companies and best companies in USA. 

Toni Bratincevic's webiste is waiting right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here...

Learn popular design tools: Figma and Adobe XD and Canva.

  Design tools have revolution ized the way we create , edit and share visual content . With the vast array of tools avai...