Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Viktor Hertz's art

Viktor Hertz lives in Uppsala, Sweden and has traveled all the way to be with us today. His art is very inspiring and also motivating. We will show you some pictograph created by him.  If you liked his creations please support Viktor in any way you can. I'm sure he will be glad.















Viktor Hertz's art

Viktor Hertz's art



Bigraphy: 
I was born in Uppsala, Sweden, in 1983. I still live there, but travel to different locations quite frequently and have worked with clients from USA, Brazil and Italy, among others. 

I started doing graphic design in 2009, just playing around with personal projects and illustrations.

In 2010-2011 I attended an evening class in visual communication at Beckmans school of design in Stockholm. Now, I'm working on personal projects and do commission work.

Viktor Hertz's website is here. Pay him a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here...

Learn popular design tools: Figma and Adobe XD and Canva.

  Design tools have revolution ized the way we create , edit and share visual content . With the vast array of tools avai...